Prof. Dr. Md. Tazul Islam
MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry)
WHO Fellow Bangkok, Thailand.
Post Fellowship Training JICA, Japan,
Post Fellowship Training World Bank (Srilanka).
Specialist in Psychiatry.
Professor, Dept. of Psychiatry
National Institute of Mental Health
Chamber: Ibn Sina Diagnostic and Consultation Centre 27/4 Dhakeshwori Road, Lalbagh, Dhaka-1211
For Serial: 01783 356048, 01842 356048, 9634641-5
Prof. Dr. Waziul Alam Chowdhury
MBBS, MACP (USA), FCPS (Psychiatry)
Advance training in geriatric medicine and psychiatry, India.
WHO fellowship, NIMHANS, Bangalore, India
Member of American College of Physicians
Psychology Specialist (Psychiatrist )
Professor & Director, National Institute of Mental Health Research
Chamber: Square Hospitals Ltd. 18/F, Bir Uttam Qazi Nuruzzaman Sarak, West Panthapath,Dhaka 1205
It is a Great Pleasure to Inform you that
#Prof.Dr.Md. Nazmul Ahsan is Available at-
Medinova Medical Services LTD.
Malibagh Branch, Dhaka
National Institute of Mental Health, Sher-e-Bangla Nagar, Dhaka.
Mental Hospital, Pabna
#Former Chief Consultant & Director
Central Drug Addiction Treatment Centre, Tejgaon, Dhaka.
#Professor & Head, Department of Psychiatry
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College & Hospital, Dhaka.
#Specialist: Mental cum Psychosomatic illnesses, Drug dependence, Epilepsy, Dementia & Sexual dysfunction.
#Consulting Days & Hours:
★Saturday to Thursday at –
5.00pm to 7.00pm
#Phone : 02-8333811, 8333812, 8333813
#Mobile: 01790-118855, 01790-118866
Neuro Psychiatrist, Psychiatry. Brain & Drug Addiction Specialist
- Post Graduate Fellowship Training in Child Psychiatry (May 2008 to June 2009) from Pakistan
Research & Publication
- STUDY ON PRISON POPULATION: :PSYCHIATRIC MORBIDITY AMONG FEMALE PRISONERS. Bangladesh Journal of Psychiatry, December 2004 18(2) : 41-54
- THE PREVALENCE AND CORRELATES OF PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS AMONG CHITDREN AND ADOLESCENTS. Bangladesh Journal of Psychiatry, December 2003 17(2) :22″28
- PREVALENCE OF PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS AMONG SOCIALLYDISADVANTAGED CHILDREN. Bangladesh Journal of Psychiatry December 2004 18(2) :27-40
- STUDY ON TIME-RELATED CHANGES IN AEROBIC BACTERIAL PATTERN OF BURN WOUND INFECTION. Faridpur Med. Coll. J. 2011;6(1):41-45
- STUDY ON PRISON POPULATION : PSYCHIATRIC MORBIDITYAMONG MALE PRISONER$. JAFMC Bangladesh 2005, June; 1
- SALMONELLA-A NEW THREAT TO NEONATES. Mymensingh Med J 2007 Jul: 16 (2 Suppl): S 15 – 18
- BIOLOGICAL MARKERS OF PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA: A REVIEW. Pak Armed Forces Med J 2010; 60 (2):289-99
- PSYCHOTRAUMA IN GENERAL PRACTICE. Psychiatry in Gen Practice: Jul 2009;1
- Dementia from Psychological Perspective
- PREVALENCE AND AETIOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF WOMEN MENTAL HEALTH: GLOBAL VIEW. Bangladesh Journal of Psychiatry
- Adult & Child Psychiatry, Sex, Drug Addiction
- Head of Department of Psychiatry, BDR Hospital, Peelkhana, Dhaka
- Psychiatrist, United Nations Level II Hospital, Sierra Leone
- Head of Department of Psychiatry, CMH, Jessore Cantonment
- Head of Department of Psychiatry, Comilla Cantonment
- Professor & Head of Department of Psychiatry, Armed Forces Medical College, Dhaka
- Adviser Specialist, Armed Forces Medical Institute, Dhaka Cantonment
- Head of Department of Psychiatry, CMH, Dhaka Cantonment
- Advisor Specialist & Head of Department of Psychiatry, CMH Chittagong Cantonment
- Professor & Head of Department of Psychiatry, Army Medical College, Chittagong
- Stood First in M Phil in Psychiatry (BSMMU) in 1998
Dr. Mohammad Shamsul Ahsan Maksud
MBBS, M PHIL (Psych), FCPS(Psych), FECSM (Sexual Medicine-Netherlands).
Psychiatrist and Sexual Medicine Specialist
Associate Professor, Dept. of Psychiatry
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University(PG Hospital), Dhaka
Chamber: Padma Diagnostic Centre Limited
245/2, New Circular Road, Malibagh, Dhaka – 1217
Appointment: 16578, +88 09617444222, 01972224400
Visiting Time: 5 PM-8 PM, Saturday-Wednesday.